- Thinking outside the box to debug: Charles Proxy, push and a forced crash
- Swift framework development for binary distribution with CocoaPods
- Crashlytics download issue and provisioning profile debug
- Crash scenario with link detection in UITextView on iOS 9
- Sectioned table example with videos and articles
- Image manipulation using view transitions and transforms
- Exploring the Contactually API
- Exporting a video in iOS to reduce size and ensure maximum client compatibility
- Logging and bookmarks with Objective-C and Swift
- Using a video composition to process certain videos causes an Xcode simulator hang
Tag Archives: class hierarchy
I was reading the Apple document “Cocoa Fundamentals Guide” and ran across some nice class hierarchy charts for Foundation classes that I thought I’d share. They are located in the section of the document called “What Is Cocoa?“.
These diagrams logically group the classes of the Foundation framework in categories. Classes in blue-shaded areas are present in both the OS X and iOS versions of Foundation; classes in gray-shaded areas are present only in the OS X version.