- Top 100 Albums app – my approach to a code exercise
- Building an iOS app around the Unsplash API
- AppDeveloperKit-String: A Swift library for subscripting, regular expression matching and substitutions
- Solving a HackerRank algorithm problem – Matrix Layer Rotation
- AppDeveloperKit – reusable, configurable Swift classes for iOS
- Leave Swift Error Propagation Enabled
- Error reporting for complex unit tests
- Debugging in LLDB with command regex
- Thinking outside the box to debug: Charles Proxy, push and a forced crash
- Swift framework development for binary distribution with CocoaPods
Tag Archives: cocoa
I was reading the Apple document “Cocoa Fundamentals Guide” and ran across some nice class hierarchy charts for Foundation classes that I thought I’d share. They are located in the section of the document called “What Is Cocoa?“.
These diagrams logically group the classes of the Foundation framework in categories. Classes in blue-shaded areas are present in both the OS X and iOS versions of Foundation; classes in gray-shaded areas are present only in the OS X version.